Nukeproof SCOUT-275SPORT Scout 275 Sport MTB Bike
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout is designed as a do it all Hardtail. Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to explore endless singletrack, rail berms or session the pump track. Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature’s playground.
Scout is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, while allowing excellent handling at top speed. A low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, our engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
- Updated Geometry
- Internal cable routing for dropper seat posts
- Custom Triple butted Hydro formed Tube Set
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Boost 148mm Rear axle spacing
- Frame: Scout 275 Alloy
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR-34 27.5"+ 130mm, Air, Boost
- Shock: N/A
- Wheels: Novatec/WTB STPi29, 27.5", Black, 29mm
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5" x 2.6", EXO/TR
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron S, 32t Stl, 170mm, GXP68/73mm, 53CL
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M6000, 1x10, Shadow Plus
- Chain Guide: N/A
- Brakes: Tektro HD M290,
- Rotors: Tektro TR160
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 800mm, 25mm
- Stem: MJ Spry 60, 60mm, 6 degree, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron Inline, 31.6mm, 400mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS